If you need residential or commercial junk removal, New Jersey-based Junk-A-Haulics is the team to call! We’ve been serving the community for years and promise a smooth, stress-free experience for your project. Our junk removal team is always on call, ready to offer safe and effective services.
No matter the scale, no matter the items you are getting rid of: we are here to help. Our experience includes everything from construction debris to office furniture removal, large appliances, and more. Not only do we haul away the items, but we can also take things to charity donations or recycling centers, depending on the type of items involved.
The good news is that a junk removal company can help with a variety of items. Some of the most common things that we pick up include computers, monitors, couches, mattresses, appliances, copy machines, televisions, tables, desks, freezers, office chairs, and more.
However, there are a few things that most commercial junk removal companies won’t take, such as toxic or hazardous items. For example, most junk removal companies will not pick up pharmaceuticals, household cleaners, oils, fireworks, paints, fluorescents, or fuel.
The Basics of Commercial Junk Removal
Here are a few things you need to know about how commercial junk removal works in New Jersey. If you need to clear junk and debris from commercial properties, then this is the basic overview of the process.
- Schedule a Time: We offer services throughout the year, including spring cleaning, fall yard cleanup, and more. All you need to do is call our team at Junk-A-Haulics to book an appointment. We will ask questions about the type of junk you are needing help with, as well as the location.
- Arriving at the Location: Our team works hard to maintain a schedule, and we typically give customers a window of time when they can expect arrival. It’s a good idea for you to be on-site so you can provide instructions to our commercial junk removal crew.
- Clearing the Property: There’s no need for you to do any heavy lifting! Simply point at the unwanted items you want to be removed. We assess the overall situation and determine the best way to pack it into the truck. Then, we offer a quote for the services.
- Getting the Job Done: You can expect fast and safe services when the professionals are on the job. We remove all of your junk quickly and efficiently, including cleanup when our team is done loading the truck.
- Disposal Services: Our full-service approach includes proper legal and ethical disposal of all the items. We understand local laws, as well as specific regulations that need to be followed for hazardous materials and special items.
Choosing the Right Junk Removal Team
It’s critical that you choose a New Jersey commercial junk removal team that you can trust. When you are inviting the crew onto your property, you want to avoid any potential liability issues. Make sure the contractor has insurance coverage and trained staff members.
Additionally, hiring an experienced team gives you peace of mind to know that your property will be cared for at all times. You want to get rid of the junk without any collateral damage that could harm the building or other property features.
Hiring professional junk removal services is essential because it saves you both time and money. Plus, you can reduce the likelihood of injured employees when you have experts on site to do the heavy lifting.
Knowing Your Local Regulations
When you call a commercial junk removal team, make sure they know the local regulations. There are restrictions about where things can be disposed of and the method for disposal. Most of these regulations are designed to ensure that eco-friendly methods are followed.
For example, properly disposing of hazardous materials is critical because of the risk of the chemicals seeping into the ground and affecting the environment. If you have hazardous materials, then make sure to talk to the commercial junk removal contractor in advance for recommendations.
Even certain types of appliance removal require special treatment. For example, the cooling chemicals in freezers and refrigerators need to be handled with care. So, if you are hauling away these types of appliances, then always talk to us about your needs when you call to schedule the appointment.
Waste Disposal Process
Even though it might seem straightforward to take everything to the junkyard, there are certain steps we like to follow. Many unusable junk items are ideal for waste disposal, so they can be taken to the junkyard without a second thought.
On the other hand, there are often items that still have a useful life. If the customer agrees, then we can recycle or donate certain items. It’s common for our customers to have things divided into different piles: trash, recycling, and donations.
Our team can help with the sorting and separating process. We are experienced in these tasks and understand what can be reused or recycled, as well as identifying what needs to be thrown away. This work saves a lot of useful items from ending up in the landfill.
Donation of Unwanted Items
Do you have a certain donation center where you want the items to be taken? Then talk to us about your goals and we will accommodate your requests! Things that can be donated include things like bed mattresses, old appliances, electronics, construction materials leftovers, and more.
Even if the items are broken or no longer work, there are components that can still be put to good use. We strive to deliver eco-friendly results for every customer, and our team knows the best ways to recycle and reuse items whenever possible.
Junk-A-Haulics Is Your Choice for Commercial Junk Removal in New Jersey!
Do you need assistance with commercial junk removal in New Jersey? Then we invite you to reach out to Junk-A-Haulics for information about available services.
We have years of experience in the industry and understand the best practices to deliver high-quality results. Call today to ask questions and schedule a time for our team to come to your commercial property.